Here’s the top ten quotes of ‘The Greatest’ :
10. Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you
think you are.
9. At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to
know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.
8. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will
accomplish nothing in life.
7. I never thought of losing, but now that it’ s happened,
the only thing is to do it right. That’s my obligation to
all the people who believe in me. We all have to take
defeats in life.
6. I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch
in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.
Muhammad Ali cartoon…
5. What keeps me going is goals.
4. It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief.
And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things
begin to happen.
3. I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
2. I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
And the most thought provoking one…
1. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the
Cartoon whiteboard animation video illustrating actual funny comments patients made while having their colonoscopy. Cartoon doodle scribe showing a doctor doing a colonoscopy test and the patient is making funny comments.
When commissioning cartoons… Pick TWO of the three options!
Good+Fast = Expensive Choose this and I’ll postpone every other project on my drawing board, my round of golf or give up my footy match ticket and work day and night to get your job done. It WILL NOT BE CHEAP though!
Good+Cheap = Slow Choose good and cheap and I’ll still do a great job at a discounted price. But you’ll have to be patient while I fit you in after my higher paying clients, updating my web site, going down the gym, my footy matches, rounds of golf and liquid lunches!
Fast+Cheap = Inferior Choose this option at your peril. It will still be delivered on time but it will be inferior, as many corners as possible will be cut. You know the saying ‘You get what you pay for!’ The least favorable option in my opinion!